A Radcliffe man charged with first-degree murder has been found guilty of second-degree murder. 42-year-old Kendon Schwebke was on trial in the death of 48-year-old James Worsfold. Worsfold’s body was found in a barn in rural Hamilton County last September. He died from a single gunshot wound to the heat. The jury deliberated nine hours before finding him guilty of the lesser charge. Sentencing is set for July 21st.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos
- Iowa Supreme Court rules notes left at home with rainbow flag were a hate crime
- Grassley says little interest in Senate GOP for ObamaCare repeal