The University of Northern Iowa hosted the N-C-A-A cross country championship today, despite a wind chill near zero. Stanford swept the team title by placing four men and two women in the top ten. The Stanford men were ranked first and won their fourth title since 1996. Wisconsin finished second. The Stanford women were ranked 2nd coming in and won their first title since 1996 in beating out defending champ Bringham Young.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Register’s ‘Iowa Poll’ shows Trump lead growing
- Feenstras’ Sioux Center event for presidential hopefuls focuses on faith
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger