Clinton police have released the names of the two people found dead in a house Wednesday afternoon. The victims are identified as 39-year-old Renee Walker and 32-year-old Steven Lee Kersey. The bodies were removed from the house last night and have been taken to the state Medical Examiner’s office in Des Moines. Police says fould play is suspected, but they are not saying anything further about the cause of death pending results of the autopsy.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Treehouse Village attraction to open soon at Iowa Arboretum
- Iowa Senate votes to end gender balance rule for boards, commission
- Educational tour on stopping scammers to visit several Iowa cities
- Iowa Senate passes religious freedom bill on 31-16 vote
- Supreme Court considers Sioux City case involving the right to call a lawyer