Grinnell College’s run of success in the sport of tennis continued this season as the Pioneer men won their third Midwest Conference title in four years. Grinnell also won three singles titles and two of the three doubles championships. The Grinnell women are also the reigning Midwest Conference champs.Men’s coach Andy Hamilton says his team could be even better next year. The Pioneers lose just one senior and Hamilton has a strong recruiting class coming in.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- A 6% pay raise still means Iowa judges will earn less than judges in surrounding states
- Sound and video updates planned for Iowa State sports venues
- State universities requesting room and board increases to handle higher costs
- House bill calls for reviewing citations with all nursing home staff
- Help is available if you can’t resist betting during March Madness