Officials in Jones County have completed their investigation into a deadly plane crash last month. Pilot error is blamed in the ultra-light plane crash that killed 42-year-old Richmond Kromminga of rural Monticello. He died when the plane crashed into a hayfield west of Monticello on June 17th. Witnesses say the plane turned too sharply, causing the plane to stalled. The plane burst into flames upon impact and Kromminga was pronounced dead at the scene.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Iowa Supreme Court throws out search that led to charge against Texas trucker
- DeSantis would put National School Choice plan in comprehensive tax package
- Iowa food bank shatters all-time record as specter of food insecurity looms larger
- Iowa United First Aid program helps improve rural emergency response
- Iowans see benefits in raising goats for milk