The new womens volleyball coach at Clarke College in Dubuque says the opportunity to turn a program around is why he got into coaching. Chris Miron is leading a program that finished 2-23 a year ago and has not posted a winning season since 1999. Miron says he wants to build something and show how volleyball can turn into something lifelong. Miron had been an assistant coach at Wisconsin-LaCrosse and sees a lot of potential in the Clarke program. He says there’s a lot of potential at the school.Miron says with any coaching change there is a period of adjustment, but he says practice is going well as they get ready for the season.The Grinnell College tournament is September second and third.
SEARCH THIS SITE
- Supreme Court reverses ruling giving Manchester man a third attempted murder trial
- DeSantis hits 99th county, Trump rallies with crowd in two Iowa cities
- Creighton economist finds recession signs in Mid-America region
- Iowa’s animal shelters are running out of space to keep dogs and cats
- Iowa’s congressional delegation votes to expel Santos